Please follow our blog rules when commenting on our blog…
- Only use your first name – no surnames. This includes parents as well. E.g. Sarah – John’s mum.
- Keep safe – don’t reveal any personal information.
- Be careful what you blog – blogs are a public space. Be proud of anything that you write or post. Do not post anything about that you wouldn’t like to see worldwide.
- Sign your name – end your comment with your name. Nameless blogs and comments will be deleted.
- Write in good English – including grammar and punctuation. Always write in full sentences. No text-talk please. Proof read your comments carefully.
- Be polite – don’t post anything that could hurt anyone. Do not post information or pictures of others without their permission.
- Always show show respect – be positive if you are going to comment on a post.
- Be constructive with your comments. How could someone improve their work? Give them 2 stars and a wish.