We spotted some poppies in different places so decided to find out what they were for. We talked about what they were for and why we remember people who have died in the war. We tried to make some poppies of our own.
We also had a minutes silence on Armistice Day when we watched a special video to help us think about the people who died in the war.
What have we been learning?
- To remember special times in our lives.
- To make a poppy from different materials using scissors and different materials to stick.
- To sit quietly and think for short periods of time.
How can you continue the learning at home?
- Watch the video again at home and talk about what is happening. Click here to watch the video.
- Talk about different times you remember in your family, such as birthdays, holidays, when brothers and sisters were born, etc.