We had our Christmas Workshop last week for all our families to attend. A huge thank you to everyone who came. It was lovely to see so many of you.
There were lots of different activities in each of the FS2 classrooms and everyone could go through to Garnet class as well.
Everyone worked really hard making their different crafts. The children even used some of the skills they had learnt in their independent learning time the next week.
We look forward to seeing you at another workshop soon.
What have we been learning?
- To develop our fine motor skills by using our fingers to decorate crafts.
- To be creative in deciding what our different crafts looked like when finished.
- How much fun it is to do activities together.
- To measure ingredients such as icing for the houses and oats for the Reindeer Food.
How can you continue the learning at home?
- Try some of these activities again at home. You could make Gingerbread Houses and give them as gifts to your family.
- Make sure you put your Reindeer Food out for the reindeers on Christmas Eve so they know to come to your house.
- Talk about your Christmas tree or those you see outside people’s houses- what can you see? What does it look like?